To continually maintain a high level of cleanliness in all areas of the building except the warehouse and shop.
* Take trash-out of building daily or as frequently as needed to prevent over-filling of trash cans.
* Check "high usage" areas such as lunchrooms, restrooms, and certain work areas twice per day and take trash-out as required.
* Vacuum or dust mop and spot mop all areas daily.
* Damp mop and disinfect lunchroom and rest room floors daily.
* Spray buff, damp mop and wax, scrub and wax, or strip and wax all tiled floors as required.
* Spot treat carpets daily.
* Shampoo carpets as required.
* Thoroughly vacuum and edge all carpeted areas weekly.
* Spot clean walls, doors, counters, furniture and fixtures as required.
* Thoroughly clean and disinfect all toilets, urinals, water fountains and sinks daily.
* Refill disposable supplies in executive lounge and rest rooms as required.
* Inspect and spot clean rest rooms and lunchrooms in the afternoon in addition to thorough morning cleaning.
* Dust all horizontal surfaces (except showroom shelving and non-executive desks) daily.
* Dust vertical surfaces and horizontal ledges, etc. above 70" in height weekly.
* Vacuum and/or clean vents and air returns monthly.
* Clean all entry glass weekly or more often as required.
* Perform other related cleaning projects as assigned by Supervisor.
*Ability to lift and carry up to 25lbs.
*Ability to bend, stoop and kneel on a regular basis.
*Follow safe practices when disposing of trash and cleaning spills.
*Must speak and understand English.
*Exceptional customer service skills and ability to effectively interact with a diverse employee population
*Must be willing to work early a.m. shift (4:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.)