WAXIE has been in the Janitorial industry for over 70 years. We are looking for someone to help our facilities reflect our company motto "The Most Trusted Name In Clean Since 1945." This is a full time Janitorial position at a respected Family Owned company. If you're interested in learning from the best Please Apply.
To continually maintain a high level of cleanliness in all areas of the building except the warehouse and shop.
This position is full-time, Monday through Friday 4:30am - 1pm with the opportunity for overtime, and holidays off.
WAXIE offers benefits including medical/dental/401K and tuition reimbursement.
* Take trash-out of building daily or as frequently as needed to prevent over-filling of trash cans.
* Check "high usage" areas such as lunchrooms, restrooms, and certain work areas twice per day and take trash-out as required.
* Vacuum or dust mop and spot mop all areas daily.
* Damp mop and disinfect lunchroom and rest room floors daily.
* Spray buff, damp mop and wax, scrub and wax, or strip and wax all tiled floors as required.
* Spot treat carpets daily.
* Shampoo carpets as required.
* Thoroughly vacuum and edge all carpeted areas weekly.
* Spot clean walls, doors, counters, furniture and fixtures as required.
* Thoroughly clean and disinfect all toilets, urinals, water fountains and sinks daily.
* Refill disposable supplies in executive lounge and rest rooms as required.
* Inspect and spot clean rest rooms and lunchrooms in the afternoon in addition to thorough morning cleaning.
* Dust all horizontal surfaces (except showroom shelving and non-executive desks) daily.
* Dust vertical surfaces and horizontal ledges, etc. above 70" in height weekly.
* Vacuum and/or clean vents and air returns monthly.
* Clean all entry glass weekly or more often as required.
* Perform other related cleaning projects as assigned by Supervisor.
*Ability to lift and carry up to 25lbs.
*Ability to bend, stoop and kneel on a regular basis.
*Follow safe practices when disposing of trash and cleaning spills.
*Experience with carpet, tile and VCT care.
*Experience with operating cleaning machines (carpet extractors, floor machines and auto-scrubbers).
*Knowledge of stripping and waxing floors.
*Must speak and understand English.
*Exceptional customer service skills and ability to effectively interact with a diverse employee population.
*Must be willing to work early a.m. shift (4:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.) and available one evening shift per week (5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.).