Envoy Solutions is a diversified distribution company for janitorial supply, packaging solutions, foodservice disposables and specialty products. Based in Glenview, Ill., Envoy Solutions is the parent company of North American Corporation, WAXIE Sanitary Supply, Southeastern Paper Group and NVISION. Operating as the nation's premier specialty distribution platform, Envoy Solutions works to make buildings cleaner, people safer and operations more productive, every day.
WAXIE is seeking a Lead Operations Assistant in St. George Utah who will be responsible for handling customer service, administrative duties and oversite of satellite divisional operations under the general direction of the Operations Manager.
This position is Monday-Friday, 8:00AM-4:30PM, with weekends and holidays off.
WAXIE offers a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/401K and tuition reimbursement.
Come join a great team and a great work enviroment!
• Handles orders and initiates corresponding processes with accuracy.
• Recommends appropriate products and services to provide solutions for customers.
• Researches and resolves customer, vendor, and WAXIE employee inquiries and issues accurately and efficiently.
• Analyzes open orders on a daily basis.
• Processes billing for installations.
• Maintains receiving paperwork.
• Responsible for filing, copying, and mailing all payables to Corporate office.
• Coordinates with buyers to efficiently handle: returns, ABRs, future deliveries, buyer holds, and large hits.
• Oversees the routing and scheduling of local delivery appointments.
• Coordinates the scheduling of installations with Service Center.
• Assists with all phases of inventory research.
• Coordinates building maintenance.
• Works closely with Salt Lake City Operations Manager to provide metrics on equipment, facilities, inventory, personnel and divisional needs.
• Works with Human Resources to distribute and maintain WAXIE's safety policies within the division.
• Acts as back-up to any operational duties as needed.
• Supervisory Responsibilities: Distributes workload in accordance to operational and customer needs, write performance appraisals, train and onboard any new personnel, work with HR to handle any disciplinary action. Assists in implementing new policies and procedures and ensures that they are being followed. Works closely with Operations Manager to implement growth plans for direct reports.
• Other duties as assigned
• 3+ years of customer service experience required.
• Experience in a distribution setting preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal and written skills.
• Detail oriented and excellent follow up skills.
• Ability to work independently.
• Clean driving record.
• Proficient in Word and Excel.
• Ability to prioritize.
Envoy Solutions (and its subsidiaries) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that we consider all applicants for employment and employees eligible for employment without regard to race, marital status or civil union status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation and/or any other characteristic protected by law. We also provide reasonable accommodations to our applicants and employees with disabilities in order to assist them in the performance of their essential job functions.